FULL SERVICE DESIGN
What is Full Service Interior Design?
Full Service Interior Design is our very best “White Glove” design service we offer at Blooming Daisy Interior Design. Our 3 Phase Design Process will take your space from ordinary to extraordinary, while we plan and manage ALL aspects of your project from concept to completion. Our Full-Service model is based on a flat design fee, minimum expenditure where all purchasing and execution goes through our firm, and a Project Management Fee. If you like the attention to detail and style of designs you see in magazines, but have no desire to lift a finger, this service is for you.
Phase 1: Conceptual Design
- Take detailed measurements of the space
- Capture Clients input from a detailed questionnaire and inspirational images
- Create floor plans, color story, inspirational boards, make initial selections, envisioning the client’s home from all angles
Phase 2: Detailed Design
- Detailed floor plan to scale, elevation drawings
- Up to 2 detailed 3-D renderings for each room complete with furnishings, lighting, window treatments, etc.
- Design presentation in our Design Studio
- Review plans and elevation drawings if remodel
- Presentation of each fabric and finish, down to every detail
- 3-D virtual walk through
- Note any changes requested by Client
- Clients are to sign off before presenting plans to contractor for bids
- Make necessary revisions as needed
Phase 3: Execution and Purchasing
- Procure written quotes from contractors, trades, and vendors on the approved plans
- Bids and furniture proposal are sent to Client for approval
- When renovations are involved, construction begins at this phase
- Consult with General Contractor and Subs, make site visits when needed
- Place orders, track deliveries, and resolve any deficiencies
- Oversee and coordinate deliveries to our warehouse, includes inspection
- Work with fabricators to make sure window treatments and/or furniture are made to our specifications
- White glove delivery and installation, which includes assembling furniture, hanging artwork, and styling the room
Full-Service Design starts at $3,600 per room.