FULL SERVICE DESIGN
What is Full Service Interior Design?
Full Service Interior Design is our very best “White Glove” design service we offer at Blooming Daisy Interior Design. Our 3 Phase Design Process will take your space from ordinary to extraordinary, while we plan and manage ALL aspects of your project from start to finish. Our business is based on both a flat design fee and all purchasing and execution going through us. If you like the attention to detail and style of designs you see in magazines, but have no desire to lift a finger, this service is for you.
Phase 1: Conceptual Design (1-2 Months)
- We take accurate Measurements of the Space
- Capture clients input with inspirational images and collaboration
- Create floor plans, color story, inspirational boards, make initial selections, envisioning the client’s home from all angles.
- Conceptual Design Meeting
- Floor plan, inspirational boards, initial selections presented
- Review Furnishings and Accessories Budget
Phase 2: Detailed Design (1-2 Months)
- Detailed Floor Plan to Scale, Elevation Drawings
- Up to 2 detailed 3-D Renderings for each room complete with furnishings, lighting, Window Treatments, etc.
- Detailed Design Meeting in Design Studio
- Presentation of each fabric, finish, down to every detail
- Virtual Walk Through
- Present proposal for furnishings
Phase 3: Purchasing and Execution (3-4 months)
- When renovations are involved, construction begins at this phase.
- Consult with General Contractor and Subs, make site visits
- We place orders, track deliveries, and resolve any deficiencies
- We oversee and coordinate deliveries to our warehouse, includes inspection
- Work with fabricators to make sure window treatments and/or furniture are made to our specifications
- White glove delivery and installation, which includes assembling furniture, hanging artwork, and styling the room.
*This service is priced uniquely to our clients needs. Book a Discovery Call to learn more.