DESIGN CONSULTATION ($300): It all starts with a 2 hour design consultation. Before we arrive, we have you fill out a detailed questionnaire and send us pictures of your space. This allows us to do our homework so that we are prepared to make it a productive design session. We will take time to listen to all your needs and desires for your space. Each consultation usually includes some or all of the following:
- A Walk through of your home discussing the function of each room that will be part of the project.
- Discuss what furniture will stay and/or new furniture recommendations.
- Define your investment
- Paint Color selection
- Window treatment ideas
- Lighting Ideas
- Design advice styling tips
After the Consultation we will write up any notes from our discussion and directly email them to you in a PDF file, so that you can reference them at your convenience. You will have all the information you need to decide if you want to tackle the project on your own or receive additional help through one of our other services.
WINDOW TREATMENT CONSULTATION ($280):
Our Window Treatment Consultation lets you gain access to our incredibly talented workroom, but you also gain access to Wendy's design services, saving you hours of time trying to go it on your own. Our workroom offers custom drapery, roller shades, blinds, shutters, bedding, pillows, and cushions. With this package you will get designer advise to guide you! Imagine not having to look through hundreds of fabric options or books. Let Wendy make your life easier and select the best options for you and your home. This is a great option if Window Treatments are all you need.
PAINT CONSULTATION ($200): Are you overwhelmed with all the paint color choices? Even "neutral" colors can be overwhelming, and that's because of the undertones. I go into detail about that in one of our blog post. You can read about it here.
We can help take away your color anxiety with a 1 to 2 hour consultation. We will arrive at your home with our large 11x14 paint boards from Benjamin Moore where we will help set the mood and backdrop to your home. We will leave you with a detailed list outlining the paint color and number for each room. Exterior Paint? No problem, we can help with that too.
($625/4 hours or $1,000/8 hours)
Our Styling Sessions are perfect for those of you that just need your space "finished." Your remodel is done, the large furnishings have been purchased and installed, but it just looks incomplete. That's because design is in the details. Those smaller pieces are what pulls the entire room together, giving you that personal touch and making it feel like your space.
We will come to your home, discuss the areas that you would like to work on, take pictures and notes, and then take you to our local stores to find the perfect finishing touches. Once we are done shopping we will go back to your house and style the rooms, giving you the feeling of completion.
The Styling Session is sold in blocks of design time and can be adjusted to your needs, for instance the 8 hours can be over two different days. Contact us today to book your Styling Session, just in time for the Holidays!
Basic DIY Design*
Our Basic DIY Design package provides a conceptual design for you to use as a "recipe" to pull together a beautiful and cohesive space on your own. This package allows you to enter a "light" version of our Luxury DIY Design, providing you with the core foundational elemements necessary to create the dream look you're after.
Basic DIY Design is perfect for you if you agree to any of the following:
- I'm not crazy about the details, I just want my space to be done.
- I love decor but I'm overwhelmed with all the different options.
- I'm not great at making decisions and prefer someone to guide me along.
- I have the time to shop and source furnishings and decor on my own. I just need a game plan.
Luxury DIY Design*
Our Luxury DIY Design Package will provide you with every detail you need to achieve the same level of the magazine-worthy design that you expect. In fact, unlike our Basic DIY Design Package, you will enter the very same unique Blooming Daisy Interior Design process that our Full Service clients receive including custom window treatments (installation included) and textiles if desired. The difference is you will have the responsibility of executing the installation, project management, and purchasing of your furniture and decor.
Luxury DIY Design is perfect for you if you agree to any of the following:
- I want the magazine worthy "Designer" look in my home.
- I want my home to be approachable, functional and beautiful; but I need more than what the Basic DIY Design Package offers.
- I don't have time to shop and source the furniture and decor needed for my home.
- I'm busy and the thought of designing a space from scratch stresses me out.
- I've got what it takes to execute a detailed Design Plan if you tell me what to buy, where to go and how to do it. The idea I can just click and buy is fantastic!
Luxury Full Service Design*
Our Luxury Full Service Design Package is our very best "White Glove" design service we offer at Blooming Daisy Interior Design. Our 3 Phase Design Process will take your space from ordinary to extraordinary, while we plan and manage ALL aspects of your project from start to finish. If you like the attention to detail and style you see in magazines, but have no desire to lift a finger, this package is for you.
Phase I: Design Phase
- Letter of Agreement meeting
- Accurate measurments of the space
- A "Trade Day" (if necessary)
- Detailed floor plan to scale
- Custom Color Story for the space
- Complete lighting plan
- Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan
- Up to 2 detailed renderings of the space complete with furnishings, lighting, window treatments, etc.
- Detailed design plan specifications
- Furniture sourcing plan with trusted vendors
- Comprehensive budget to complete the space
- Design Plan Presentation with Wendy
Phase II: Procurement/Build
- Design Plan approval
- Order and procure all furnishings and products
- Detailed schedule for deliveries to our Warehouse/Receiver
- Consult with Trades People
- Organized logistics tracking
- Project troubleshooting and problem solving
Phase III: Completion
- Final Installation planning
- Project troubleshooting and problem solving
- Reveal day preparations
- Accessory and style plan prep and organization
- White Glove Delivery, Installation and Reveal Day (usually 8-12 hour day)
- Media Day
- Final Walk Through
Allow us to take away all the stress with our Luxury Full Service Interior Design Package. We will take care of all the details and give you a beautiful and functional space!
* Contact us for full description and pricing.
Not sure which package is right for you?
Contact us today and we'll help find what works for you. Here at Blooming Daisy Interior Design, we design with you in mind.